Sunday, February 15, 2009

Message to the fans

Hey what's up fanz a.k.a my family it's ya girl Tiffany evans and this is my lovely blog.. I used red becuase its my favorite color and black just brings out the red more. :)...Everyone has been asking me when my next album will drop, well im back in the studio and we are working to complete the album we dont have a date just YET, but It will be releseased before my tour. :) yes Im goin to be touring all over, so I can FINALLY see you guys. yay. But Im busy with alot of work guys, I got a movie,album,touring, etc. it's getting crazy for me. But thats why I talk to you guys because you keep me humble and I need that to get by. :)


Miss. Tiffany Evans
Keep God Firs



Here are a list of my sites:
http://www.tiffanyevansmusic.com/
www.myspace.com/tiffanyevansmusic
www.myspace.com/tiffanyevansmovement1
http://www.tiffanyevans17.blogspot.com/

Note: I do not own any other site other then these 4

3 comments:

  1. myspace.com/djillwillthedon
    im a young music producer and i have a brand new single looking for a singer
    ...........keep in touch
    DJ ILL WILL BEATS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge fan!
    You're awesome...
    absoultely gorgeous
    and doing pretty much that I dream to be...

    Keep it up girl
    Such an inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait for your album!
    i never buy albums, but i'm DEF. buying yours! :)

    ReplyDelete